Make this winter season EASY on you and ENGAGING for your students by having an SLP Winter Survival Kit to cover your Pre-K-5th grade caseload.
With a mix of digital, printable, and NO PREP resources, you will have all the engaging materials you need to rock the winter months in therapy!
Resources included in the SLP Winter Survival Kit
- Winter-Themed Push-In Language Lesson Plan Guides - $8 Value
- Winter Lesson Plan Cheat Sheets with word lists - $4 Value
- Winter-Themed No Prep Build a Sentence Mini Unit - $5 Value
- Simon’s Cat Video Winter Cheat Sheets - $8 Value
- Themed Therapy Winter Sensory Bin Companion - $6 Value
- Holiday Buddy Movie Clips Google Slide - $5 Value
- Snowman Paper Plate Craft Visual Supports - $3 Value
- Snowman Craft for Mixed Groups - $5 Value
- Winter-Themed Short Stories Leveled Support - $5 Value
- Winter Middle School Worksheets - $5 Value
- Winter Picture Scenes - $3 Value
- Winter Inferencing Pictures and Videos - $5 Value
- Build a Snowman Game - $6 Value
- The Gingerbread Man Push-In Language Lesson Plan Guides - $8 Value
- Winter Sequencing Picture Cards - $4 Value
- Winter Social Pragmatics - $4 Value
- Winter Themed Organized Video List - $4 Value
- Sentence Frame Graphic Organizer - $2 Value
- Winter Print N' Go Speech & Language Activities - $10 Value
$100 worth of materials for only $29!
That's over 70% savings!
Hi, I'm Felice
I am a speech-language pathologist that loves helping busy SLPs find ways to engage their students with materials that can be adapted across ages and target areas so that you can streamline your lesson planning.
Follow me @thedabblingspeechie
(The Dabbling Speechie)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do you offer refunds on this product?
Are any of these materials in the Themed Therapy Membership?
What should I do if I have questions about the products or technical difficulties?
How do I purchase if I have the Themed Therapy SLP Membership?